Sunday, October 13, 2013

1up migration post I : "Xmen"

Feb 11 2006, 4:44 PM

"I've played Xmen legends during the past two months. Eventually I finished it. Last week I started on Xmen legends II. Today I've already gotten to the final act, did the game get easier from the first to the second opus? Or am I just playing far too much? Or both?
And here is a subject all on its own: med student, last year, how will I play once I start internship? Who will be crazy enough to take the chance and start a family with a madman of gaming such as I? And the questions could go on and on. Oh well, I'll never change and mostly because I don't want to. End of discussion. I do hope to have heirs to carry my love of games. Maktoub"

15 Posts left after this one, spread across many years since I was never too avid a "typer" (as opposed to writer [uses a pen or pencil]). I will see if I can post one each day if possible.

No comments: